NCRC: 81- Short Sleeve Training Jersey - Fluro Orange
No Club Running Club 81, a brand new limited edition release to celebrate 40 years of the Great North Run and the London Marathon, both of which debuted in 1981. We thought it would be fun to imagine how an NCRC top would of looked in 81, and this is it. Bold, colourful, sporty and stands out from the crowd!
Short Sleeve Training Jersey - 100% polyester. Fluro Orange with white and purple screen printed graphics to the front and back. Quick-drying lightweight fabric. Taped neck neck and sleeves. Twin needle finishing at the cuffs and hem.
Please note, colour is very bright in real life, more so than this rgb image shows!
Things To Know:
• 100% Polyester.
• UPF 40+ UV protection.
• Quick Drying.
• Screen Printed In the UK.
• Machine Wash 30c.
• Do Not Iron.
Size & Fit:
– Standard Fit.
T-Shirt measurements (Chest in inches):
- Extra Small: 35"/37"
- Small: 37"/39"
- Medium: 39"/41"
- Large: 41"/43"
- Extra Large: 43"/45"
- Extra Extra Large: 46"/48"
- Products will aim to be despatched within 24 hours during Mon-Fri. Weekends orders will be dispatched on a Monday.
- Free UK shipping if you spend over £70.
– Flat rate Royal Mail shipping fee of £3.99 in UK, £10.99 in Europe, £16.99 USA and £19.99 Australia and ROW. That's the same flat rate shipping price for one product or one hundred.